Ohio State will honor former All-American defensive back Malcolm Jenkins during the first quarter of Saturday's game against Rutgers for his $250,000 donation to a new athletic department initiative.
The Complete Athlete Program (CAP), a brainchild of Jenkins and Ohio State Athletics Director of Development Raymont Harris, aims to "support a new innovative life skills curriculum for current and former Ohio State student athletes."
CAP will include seminars led by industry leaders on topics aimed at helping athletes with transitioning to a post-football career.
- Personal Financial Management: Lawrence Funderburke, FunderMax Fitness
- Lifestyle Management: Ryan Broyles, NFL Free Agent
- Family Relationships: Stephen Rhodes, Signify Wealth
- Understanding the Importance of Credit: Dennis Maag / Brian Stablein, JP Morgan Chase
- Networking 101: Bethny Brown, Vice President Human Resources at Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- Career Planning: Eddie George, Former NFL Player, Actor, Sports Analyst, and Professor
Jenkins will present the university with his check during the on-field ceremonies.