Hawai'i comes to Columbus this weekend for a 3:30 match-up that will be the first two meetings between the Rainbow Warriors and the Buckeyes.
Last week, the Buckeyes faced the vaunted Bear defense in Blacksburg. This week, well, it's likely the test won't be as hard. There will be a lot of yardage put up in the Horseshoe on Saturday.
Successfully predict Ohio State's total offensive yards against Hawai'i (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn your pick of t-shirts from the fabled 11W Dry Good Store.
The fine print:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.