Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

NBA Playoffs Thread

+10 HS
Cooper's picture
May 1, 2023 at 1:54pm
180 Comments

Figured I would start a new thread separate from the Cavs playoff thread because, to be fair, not everyone here are Cavs fans. The Cavs peeing down their leg kind of dimmed everything for me but the NBA playoffs have been extremely entertaining so far. The Kings and Warriors was an amazing series, Dillon Brooks better start reading up on Chinese, Steph and LeBron go against each other potentially one last time in the playoffs, and the lore of Jimmy Butler continues to grow. 

I'm taking the Celtics and Heat for the ECF and the Nuggets and Warriors in the WCF. I feel like the Nuggets present more matchup problems for the Suns but there is a little part of me that thinks the Suns will just out-firepower the Nuggets in 7. The Embiid injury is really unfortunate timing because otherwise I would have thought the 76ers could beat the Celtics.

Links: Playoff schedule, Dillon Brooks fined $25k for skipping media availability after losing to the Lakers, ($) Steph's 50 point masterpiece fulfills a promise

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 180 Comments