Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Cristiano Ronaldo Returns to Manchester United

+12 HS
Cooper's picture
August 27, 2021 at 12:32pm
71 Comments

Yesterday, it was announced Ronaldo no longer wanted to return to Juventus and it was only a matter of time before he announced a transfer to Manchester City (yuck). I am not sure whether those supposed negotiations were bait to get Manchester United to get him back - even though they are stacked at the attacker positions with Rashford, Cavani, Sancho, Martial, Greenwood, Lingard, etc. - but it was just announced that CR7 is indeed returning to Manchester United.

As a United fan, I am more excited about the pomp & circumstance and the pageantry of this momentous event rather than his production with the team. He should still bag some goals, and also help in international competitions, but I think United is still a true holding midfielder away from competing for league titles and champions league trophies.

Messi to PSG. Ronaldo to United. Ramos to PSG. And a bunch of other insane transfers. Craziest transfer window ever?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 71 Comments