Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Cowherd SWEARS LeBron to LAL is a Lock!!!!!

+4 HS
BuckeyeFan150's picture
January 29, 2018 at 12:25pm
95 Comments

Now I've been on this planet long enough to realize that Cowherd is the king of cliffhangers, BUT I do feel like with how bad the Cavs have looked over the past 3-4 weeks there could be some truth to LBJ going elsewhere this off-season.

With that being said, I don't think he ends up with the Lakers.  Going out West only makes it more difficult for him to make a finals run every year. Houston, OKC and GSW are way better than the Lakers are right now, even if LBJ joined LAL.

Personally, although this is a long shot, I could see him going to Philadelphia next year. He stays in the East and gets a team filled with solid young talent. Embiid, Simmons, JJ Reddick, etc....I know Reddick is on a 1 year deal, but if LBJ said he's in, Reddick would come back at a much lower price. Plus, they would have the chance to fill in the gaps with other FA's that know the East is way easier to make a run than the West.

Just my 2 cents, but curious to hear other peoples thoughts.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 95 Comments