Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Ezekiel Elliott stuffed his face with cereal in the Cowboys' mesmerizingly odd 'Breakfast Club' video

+8 HS
Defiance's picture
November 21, 2016 at 10:27am
17 Comments

Good Monday Morning 11W!!
I think we all know what time of the year it is, right?!?
I also think it's fair to say that we're going to get our fair share (read here as maxiumum saturation with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind) of all things Rivalry Week and I for one am more than ready to get this week underway!! 
So before we put things in gear and start to plan for an appetizer of turkey, cranberries and stuffing, followed by a main course of roasted skunk weasel and a goblet full of wolverine tears to wash it all down, I ran across this little nugget last night while I was perusing all things football.
Just a short lead in and then I'll set you guys up for your chuckle of the day. 
We're all aware of Zeke and his "Feed me" antics that he developed in Columbus and has taken with him to Dallas but he has taken this to a whole different level with this latest video that they have released so without further ado, here's your Monday morning smile!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments