Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Kobe's Final Game and Legacy

+6 HS
aznchipmunk's picture
April 13, 2016 at 1:50pm
75 Comments

Today is Kobe's "last" game.  What is the over/under for shot attempts he will throw up tonight?  Will he even shoot above 14% from the field?  Will the Lakers even win?

Kobe has that competitive spirit like none other.  In my lifetime, the only athlete more competitive than him is Jordan.  Here are some neat stories about Kobe.

I am personally not a huge fan of Kobe (not necessarily a hater), but I do appreciate what he has done for the game for kids everywhere (kids yell out Kobe when they shoot).  His global impact can not be unrecognized.  A couple questions to start the conversation: Is he the greatest Laker to ever play the game?  When it's all said and done, where does he fall among the great players?  Post your #hottakes below.  Will he pull a Brett Farve and come out retirement?  What kind of impact will Kobe's overlap of 1 year have on Patient 0's career?  What will Kobe do next?

(Dear Mods: I hope this doesn't fall under a "dupe thread" as this thread is specifically about Kobe and his legacy)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 75 Comments