Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Update on JTT Visit

+35 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
June 20, 2021 at 6:24am
188 Comments

I want to apologize up front for my technological ineptitude because I don’t know how to embed or add screen shots or do anything to make my post fancier, sorry for that 11w fam, you deserve better, but I hadn’t seen any reports yet on the visit and a few social media posts caught my eye.

I follow a few independent Instagram accounts that aren’t necessarily insiders but they accumulate info from insiders and make it easily digestible on social media. 

One particular post I saw was a quote from Bill Greene who said that after the first day and a half or so the Buckeyes felt as confident as ever that they did everything they could to seal the deal and that JTT will be a part of the 2021 recruiting class. Take that FWIW because we all know how this sort of thing goes, but any news of a positive nature, for me, can’t be a bad thing. 

if anyone is able to add anything definitive from any social media source in the comments I would appreciate it, like I said, just not my strong suit.

hope all the 11w nation is having a great weekend!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 188 Comments