Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

TSUN Recruiting

0 HS
HINYG8's picture
July 30, 2018 at 12:43pm
18 Comments

Apologies if there is already a thread for this, but a quick scan of the recruiting threads and I didn't see an appropriate thread. If I missed it: sorry all.

I see TSUN is still looking at other SDEs for 2019. Does this suggest Hinton is a real possibility to flip?

There are still some decent prospects on their board, but while many of them are listing UM, it sure seems like the Wolvs are more in the mix than actually leading for a lot of their higher rated targets.

What's the word on Hinton, and do you see Jimmy getting their class back on track with a strong finish? If Hinton bails, do the wheels come off their class...and if he sticks will it bring others to sign?

I have similar questions about PSU...but with opposite expectations. Does it make sense to have a thread for each Big Ten opponents recruiting, or perhaps have an 'around the conference' consolidation of questions and updates on our B10 brethren?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments