Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Your Daily Mecole Hardman Jr. Post

0 HS
KansasBuckeye's picture
January 29, 2016 at 5:58pm
85 Comments

I'm really sorry everyone, but this was too good to pass up and I felt like it deserved a fresh spot.  Mecole Hardman Jr. (you may have heard of him) is in Dallas preparing for the International Bowl right now.  He gave an exclusive interview with Greg Powers from Scout.  I've attached the link to the interview below, but I think you'll all appreciate giving it a watch.  At around the 4:00 mark Greg asks him if there might be a surprise school on his list in the running for his commitment next week.  Bet you can't guess his answer.

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1637521-hardman-gives-inisght-international-bowl?utm_source=SocialMedia&utm_medium=HootSuitePost&utm_campaign=HootSuite

Again, I'd prefer avoiding the stocks for this one, but I really felt like there are a lot of interested readers out there who would like to see this and may not if it were buried in a forum topic from a few days ago.  Thanks for (not?) understanding!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 85 Comments