Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Mecole Hardman Jr. changed his Twitter header to Ohio Stadium and him in Buckeye gear.

0 HS
Urbz4President's picture
January 19, 2016 at 9:16am
165 Comments

https://twitter.com/iiAm_Mesho

I'm usually not one to buy into very, very subtle displays of a recruit's shadowy allegiance to a particular school (case in point, Donnie Corley rocking OSU hoodies, you see where he committed). But check out his Twitter header. I found it to be interesting. 

Honestly, I feel about 75% certain that young Hardman will be a Buckeye. The header and his interactions with other OSU commits (which have been discussed in a different thread) are somewhat telling. 

But what pushes my faith in his future commitment is this: Urban Meyer. Being the offensive coach he is, I'm sure he was salivating when he saw Hardman's highlight video. Having watched it myself, he's lightning in a bottle. PERFECT H-Back under Meyer's system. And considering Urban was able to get him in for an official (a feat in and of itself), I can only imagine the conversations they had about how well he fits into the offense. Even as a fan with a moderate amount of football knowledge, it's painfully obvious how great the fit is. If you haven't had a chance to look at his highlights, I suggest it. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 165 Comments