Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Schlabach's solution LOL

0 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
February 12, 2015 at 7:20am
61 Comments

there is a article about protecting players on signing day, to give them a 1 week grace period. I myself think this pretty disingenuous at best. I mean don't these guys get at minimum a year to make a decision? take carlton davis for example, up until he decommitted he said he was 100% buckeye. some of the more sought after recruits are the ones that have poisoned the well imo. whats next? a 1 year grace period? what happens when an assistant coach leaves after a year? they might as well learn that life isn't fair right away imo. these schools invest a lot time and money with these kids. I don't know how much more you can do for them. they gotta learn once you make a decision you stick with it imo. they don't have to sign on the first day of the signing period. terrel pryor waited quite awhile past signing day. next there will be an issue when a kid waits to sign and the school he finally chooses says sorry we gave your scholarship away. you'll never please everyone.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments