Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Torrance Gibson visited by Malzahn and Lashlee. Any word on how his visit with Urban went today?

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
January 27, 2015 at 12:07pm
210 Comments

Torrance tweeted this morning,"Coach Gus Malzahn and Coach Rhett Lashlee stopped by today!"

I know we could drive ourselves crazy analyzing every tweet.  I think if you were committed to another school, then it would not be wise to give a play by play every time another coach visited, or you visited elsewhere. I know these guys are just kids and probably feel loved and accepted by coaches paying attention to them. I am thankful that we didn't have Twitter when I was growing up. We had the Commodore 64 computer when I grew up, and the Internet wasn't invented yet.

I think we are better off in this information age, but sometimes I feel life would be simpler without all the status updates of what everyone is thinking. Gone are the days where we would just wait until we got our Buckeye Sports Bulletin to see which recruits we were getting.

Hopefully, Torrance will make the best decision for himself. I would love to have him as a Buckeye, but am trying to prepare myself mentally if he doesn't. Maybe I should just go back to reading my Buckeye Sports Bulletin, and have more peace of mind.  Signing day can't get here soon enough.

P.S Don't worry, I didn't tweet him:) 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 210 Comments