Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Are we sleeping on Landers?

0 HS
chirobuck's picture
January 22, 2015 at 4:28pm
31 Comments

I know the need for a DT, particularly Beckner (sure I want him too), but I think we've kinda slept on Landers, knowing I wasn't familiar with the future Buckeye I checked out his Scout profile and I had forgotten that he is actually pretty highly rated at least according to them, 4 star 29th DT, and the write up on him is pretty good too:

Strong and explosive, Landers has a super quick first step and the strength to engage with power while still keeping great balance and the ability to disengage quickly to make a play. Despite his height, Landers can take on double teams and allow others to make big plays. Last half of senior season played the best football of any DL in the country. Reminds me of former Cincinnati AP All-American Terrill Byrd. Dave Berk - Ohio Recruiting Analyst

I think he could easily be this class's Darron Lee......has anyone seen him play? I'm interested to hear what you think

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments