Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Juwuan Briscoe Offense?

0 HS
StraightBuckeye's picture
December 14, 2014 at 12:42pm
13 Comments

I am a long time reader, but only recently decided to pull the trigger and become a full-fledged member of the 11W community. As a Columbus kid through and through (born and raised, plus current Senior at The Ohio State University), I've always been a huge fan of all things tOSU, and this is by the far the best Ohio State beat coverage, analysis, and community I have stumbled upon in my 21 years of existence. Kudos to all of you! 

But on to the subject of my post. I just checked out Juwuan Briscoe's highlight video, while procrastinating to study for my last Final on Monday, and man is this guy, to use Birm's patented term, a "freak." I've noticed that we have not taken a "Dontre" or "Jalin" type receiver in this class, and was wondering about the odds of Juwuan, if he selects the Scarlet and Gray of course, getting a shot at H-back here instead of at DB,  where there seems to be a talent-induced logjam of sorts in coming years. His senior highlight video is posted below for your viewing pleasure. Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments