Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Questions for the Readers!

+1 HS
Mike Rockstedt's picture
August 14, 2014 at 1:54pm
34 Comments

Hey guys, it is Thursday, do not pack it in!

So I have a question for all of you, the readers! I know that we do a Commutnity Interview with commits, but was wondering how you would take an article where you ask a recruit questions. I am trying to bring new things to the site and this is one thing that would be cool IMO. So I was wondering what you guys liked or didn't like about that. It would give you guys a little insight to how the recruiting process works, what they like about it, do not like about it, etc. It would be run the same as a Community Interview, but a recruit instead of a commit. What do ya'll like about this?! Any particular recruits that you would like to interview from the community?

We are not recruiting someone here trust me, it would just give you a chance to ask them questions. A good question would be, "Who has been the best coaching staff to be around on your college visits?" Things like that.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments