Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Which 2015 target would you pick for each side of the ball?

0 HS
Max Power's picture
June 29, 2014 at 5:57pm
25 Comments

Excluding our current commitments in the 2015 class, if you could pick one prospect for offense AND defense to join the Bucks who would it be?

On offense I would take Damien Harris because I think he has the skills to carry an offense and seems to have to frame to withstand 20+ carries a game. I was torn between Harris and Christian Kirk because he (Kirk) could be an instant impact player for any team. Both the WR and RB positions have young talent but OSU hasn't signed a RB who was so highly regarded since Beanie Wells.

Defensively, Josh Sweat gets the nod. While Justin Hilliard and Jashon Cornell are both players who are worthy of all the hype they will bring (hopefully to OSU on Wednesday!), no one in this class is as physically dominating as Josh Sweat. He seems to possess the speed of a linebacker but has the body of a defensive end. This is a guy who steps onto the field as a freshmen and wrecks oppossing linemen for 3 years until he gets drafted. On film, I haven't seen another defensive player in 2015 who looks as fast and tackles as well as Sweat. The QBs look like they are running with 10 lb weights on their ankles while he is tracking them down.

So fellow 11ws, who are your picks for the offensive and defensive players that the Bucks cannot do without in 2015? (current commits to other programs are acceptable)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments