Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Evil Empire Will Implode

+4 HS
Brutus_Bully's picture
November 28, 2022 at 8:57pm
22 Comments

I think a lot of fans forget that the incredible run we had prior to last year was largely very good to great OSU teams beating average to poor, in a few cases, good, um teams. Harbaugh has done something fairly remarkable in re-inventing himself and the um culture. Why it took him 7 some years to truly embrace the rivalry is beyond me, but anyone who thinks they have not improved, we've just regressed, is fooling themselves. They have come a long way from the guys who jumped in the stands to celebrate with fans after beating Army in overtime and the guys untying J.K. Dobbins shoes. They are actually playing for each other like we (almost)always have been.
I don't think Harbaugh can sustain this though. Um always thinks they are better than everyone else, they get cocky at the drop of a dime,, and it's just a matter of time before the I and me before us, mentality poisons that program and they will be baited into guaranteeing wins over us before you know it. They don't know how to properly respect the rivalry as evidenced by their antics on our field post game.
I'm going to sit back, root like hell for them to lose, and wait for the inevitable.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments