Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Question for All Alumni That Say “The Game is ALL That Matters”

+7 HS
DowntownBuck's picture
November 27, 2022 at 7:38pm
83 Comments

I did not attend OSU, I was born in Ohio and still have family there but I’m not alumni…I’ve just been a huge fan since 1978. 
Don’t you think that the “The Game is ALL that Matters” is a little archaic? I mean yes, it is extremely important but to say you’d be “fine” if OSU won 4-5 games as long as one of those was tsun seems so ridiculous. 

Hopefully this doesn’t get downvoted because I think the discussion is very interesting. 
Things are going to be very different in CFB starting in 24’. There will be times we lose but are right smack in a 12-Team playoff with a chance to win it all. The best rivalry in College Basketball is Duke/Carolina…(just as heated as OSU/tsun)…those teams HATE losing to the other…but at the end of the day, if they win the National Championship…life is good. 
Are you guys going to not watch OSU in the playoffs if we lose to Michigan? I hardly doubt it. 
curious on thoughts. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 83 Comments