Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Buckeye Nation!

+10 HS
Ortonhallalumni's picture
November 25, 2022 at 7:22am
8 Comments

I want every fan out there being relentless in your support, in the noise we make whenever scuX has the ball...I want the stadium to shake with a feeling of thunder...South stands should be shaking...I want their qb rattled, and cant cry to the official about crowd noise...From 3 hours prior to kickoff, to 2 hours after the final seconds of the game..intimidate opposing fans, heckle their band, and reign down boos to any questionable calls...I want the refs scared to be biased toward scuX...thinking im not getting out of here if i make that call. Recruits will know there is only 1 place in the Big Ten that alraady know their measurables, high school, 40 times, and offers...Buckeye Nation will be out in full force...the wall of pride of alumni will gave their back!!! Go Kick their ass Buckeyes...Know we will do everything in our power to lift u up, and disrupt that other team the whole game! Be careful when u rush the field after our victory to be safe and celebrate together
..Go Buckeyes, the moment is upon us...Time to put the work in, and bring home this victory to all those who support this program.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments