Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Two Schools of Thought

+9 HS
kiddbuckeye's picture
November 22, 2022 at 1:51pm
51 Comments

We as a Buckeye fan base are divided on many things leading up to The Game. One of them which fascinates me the most are those who want TTUN to be good or want them to be undefeated so we can ruin their season. I for the life of me can't subscribe to this theory. I have heard the reasoning from those of you who feel this way. We want the BIG to be good, it helps our playoff chances if we win, or it brings meaning to the rivalry.

Born with scarlet and grey blood running through me, I for one never want them to be good, have success, or even be relevant. The pain and the chest pumping and chirping from those folks up north after a win last year, their 3rd in 21 years [2003, 2011, 2021] is exhausting, for me it's not worth the benefits compared to the pain experienced after a loss. 

My question to those who feel that they want them to be good, relevant and undefeated coming into The Game. I want to hear from you, come out of the woodwork and show face and try to explain it me.

For the TTUN posters, is the TTUN fan base divided on this view as well. Or do most feel strongly one way or other. GO BUCKS !!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments