Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Game Twelve 11.26.22 Score Prediction Thread ................... Ttun vs. Ohio State

+15 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
November 20, 2022 at 9:58am
167 Comments

As we approach the weekend of the Best Rivalry in all of sports I want to give a shout out to RBloodworth who was IMO spot on with his analysis of what would transpire yesterday in College Park. Here's what he said in his prediction:

This was the game that I had circled as the trap game of the year at the beginning of the season, and, I’m not going to lie, it still makes me somewhat nervous.  Like us, Maryland is dealing with a lot of critical injuries, but, they still have the potential to be explosive, particularly at home.  I admittedly didn’t watch their game yesterday, so I don’t know what caused whatever the hell that offensive abortion was in Happy Valley.  I have to imagine the Terps will be better than that, but, the key will be jumping on them early, because they strike me as being a mentally fragile squad.  Let them hang around long enough, though…  Get this one put away in the first half without any more injuries (please, GOD!) and start preparing for The Game.

OSU-  44

Terps-  28

Moving onto week twelve and The Game; somehow, it's hard for me to picture ttun coming into the Shoe undefeated, in the past, we've seen them fold a few times during the season and both teams got caught looking ahead yesterday. Thankfully the game is at home and our crowd will be the loudest it's been all season. Both teams are dealing with RB injuries but I'll say this ............... our RB depth is greater than theirs and if Corum is a shell of what he's been all season, that really increases our chances immensely.

#justwin   

My Prediction:

Ohio State - 28

TTUN - 24

I can't - I won't - I shouldn't - I'm not ~~~~~~~~~~~~ For obvious reasons I will not be displaying a hype video from That Team Up North.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 167 Comments