Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio Stadium Lap Tickets

+2 HS
TNT's picture
November 16, 2022 at 8:11pm
40 Comments

[Obvious Meyer/lap joke here]

Now that that’s out of the way, I will be attending my first game with a little one in tow. Before you ask, he is accustomed to large crowds and lots of noise (yes, we have hearing protection too) due to the many baseball games, air shows, and Blue Angel practice sessions he has attended. I have been to dozens of games at the ‘Shoe on my own, but getting a “lap ticket” and navigating security with a diaper bag will be a new twist for me.

For anyone with experience, how much time should we budget for the lap ticket line at Gate 5? When do they stop selling them? Does the ticket office ever allow you to get one in advance? Is there any weird cash or credit card only thing we should be aware of? How much more time does it take to get through the Band Center entrance than the normal gates? Any hangups with certain types of diaper bags? What are your tips to make this go as smoothly as possible?

Go Bucks and beat M!ch!g@n!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments