Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Spring 2023 Running Back Room

+9 HS
BigBuckeye1976's picture
November 16, 2022 at 6:37pm
40 Comments

Okay I'm going to be that fan and talk about the 2023 when we are knee deep in 2022 with Meat Chicken coming in two weeks. I know before you even say it but there is a method to my madness.

Obviously things can change but potentially after this season we will have a major congestion in our running back room. I am going to assume Miyan Williams comes back in 2023 and he and Treyvion Henderson will be our 1a and 1b RBs next year. Ohio State has gotten a good look at our true freshman Daylan Hayden and damn he looks like the real deal. Nobody is really talking about our injured stud RB Evan Pryor and that's understandable considering he's out for the season. I mention all of this now considering the way Hayden played last week and his meaningful game time in Toledo and clean up in others. I'm sold on Daylan Hayden for the future and yes that's maybe a touch naive but wow does he flash for the future to me. I cannot foresee where those four RBs come back and we see Fletcher come in that summer. Are we able to keep Williams, Henderson, Pryor and Hayden in 2023? Just for fun, what would be your depth chart for 2023 if nothing changes between then and now?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments