Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU-PSU Post Game Video

+12 HS
CreekBuck's picture
October 31, 2022 at 8:09am
38 Comments

Whether you consider PSU a rival of OSU or not, there is a mutual respect.  This video from a PSU media(?) person of after the game is proof of that respect.   It's cool to get a front row seat to the post game interaction. Zach Posing with PSU players for camera shots. This is how it should be, fierce combatants during the game, cordial if not friendly men of mutual respect after the game. 

As a person in attendance (1st time in Beaver Stadium), the atmosphere was off the charts. Penn St Hospitality is a thing. Tailgating was awesome, before and after game (get there at 8am for noon banger to avoid traffic). People were friendly towards me, a little playful banter nothing crazy.  A few PSU students before game in stands openly bad mouthed PSU QB Sean Clifford.  Reminds me of the JTB IV haters.  During the game there was some colorful language from the younger PSU fans (students I presume) directed at the OSU fans.  And there was some given back. After the game an adult PSU fan cursed Clifford and told me TTUN would beat us. He hated TTUN but would bet against us.  I just said we'll see. 

Later walking on campus everything was cool passing PSU fans/students.  I was with my friend, PSU fan, but I also wasn't jumping around acting like a spoiled idiot, more than I can say for an OSU student outside The Creamy, who was yelling, "We own this sh@t!"  I told everyone, "He's a drunk idiot pay him no attention, he knows not what the speaks."  The point is every fan base has their passionate, vocal fans that pop-off (I been there in my younger days). Most grow out of it and just act like you been there before and it's expected (even if it's not) while appreciated. Winning isn't always easy, especially in someone else's stadium.  Hope you enjoy the video as much as as I did. oh yeah the game was awesome and thank goodness #44 plays for OSU. Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments