Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Halfway Point of the Season.

+11 HS
buckzilla1's picture
October 9, 2022 at 12:13am
61 Comments

Well this years edition of our Ohio State Buckeyes are 6 and 0 at the halfway point of the season. This team has alot going on and the second half of the season will begin after a week off. So lets get into this. What do you see as the good, the bad and the ugly so far? Give us a prognostication as to what the second half is going to be like for our Bucks and as a bonus, give up your surprise of the second half for this years Buckeye team.

THE GOOD: Our team is averaging 48.8 points per game on offense while surrendering                         15.5 per game. These numbers are simply stunning.

THE BAD:      Injuries. It seems our guys have been given a little bad luck this year.                                  Hopefully, this trend will end as we have 2 weeks to help mend some of                              our bruised Buckeyes.

THE UGLY:     JAXON SMITH-NJIGBA injury. I said it before and I will say it again, we                                 are missing out on something special because of his injury. 

My suprise for the second half of the season will be Zach Harrison goes on a tear and finishes the season with 10 sacks. 

Lets hear what ya got....

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments