Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Best RB Tandem in the Nation

+4 HS
BuckeyeCrusdader's picture
September 7, 2022 at 12:26am
48 Comments

First off, shout out to coach Frye and the OL. They started mauling ND late in the game. I think ND has a tough top 5-10 defense in the nation; the OL played exceptionally well with 2 new starters and Johnson moving from guard to LT.

Now let’s talk about Williams and Henderson. Both were very good RB before the season but both look greatly improved for 2022 after watching the ND game.

Williams lost weight and got shiftier and faster but clearly did not lose power. He gives Bijan Robinson a run for his money as the toughest RB to tackle in the nation.

Henderson looked to me like he improved his vision and while he ran hard in 2021 his power looked a lot better to start 2022. My only area of improvement for Henderson to work on is patience. Once he waits just a tick longer for holes to open up he will be damn near unstoppable.

Ladies and Gents of Buckeye Nation, we have the best RB tandem in all of college football.

Sorry if dupe 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments