Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

NCAA Football (video Game) Latest

+9 HS
SilverState's picture
June 17, 2022 at 12:50pm
63 Comments

The July 2023 release is apparently still on schedule...

What EA is asking schools for now:

The most recent proposal, dated February 25, specifically concerns band songs, crowd chants, and team-specific audio assets.

EA Sports is continuing to gather stadium assets and is now at a point where they would like to start obtaining music assets from your institution. As you can see inthe attached spreadsheet, EA is looking for information about band songs, crowd chants, and cheers, as well as when particular audio is played during the football game.

Nice nugget:

Industry sources tell me that another realism element EA has asked schools for is additional data for spirit stickers on helmets. I'm told EA isn't just hoping to replicate the sticker asset, but sticker distribution and cadence. I.e, if you're playing as Ohio State in the first week of the season, the helmets should be plain. By early November, they should be full of stickers.

https://www.extrapointsmb.com/heres-everything-i-know-about-ea-sports-college-football-with-updated-info/ 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments