Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Most Anticipated Opening Game in My Life

+12 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
October 23, 2020 at 11:40am
29 Comments

I will first say I am a 33 year old man, I have been watching buckeye football since I was 5 years old. I always get excited when the season is getting ready to start, Ive been to 10 spring games, and 8 regular season games. But I have never been so excited for a game then the one tomorrow, this has been the most turbulent off season I have ever been a part of, probably the same for many of you.

The twists, turns, the excitement of seeing a schedule, only to have it taken away just a few days later. The fight to get the season back, waited days to get the news, finally got the good news and now just the anticipation that we are less then 25 hours from something just 2 months ago wasnt even going to be possible, playing a football game in the horseshoe.

This season, regardless of how it turns out, will probably be the most enjoyable season. This year, while yes I want them to win a national title, I will just be happy to be able to see Justin Fields, Wyatt Davis, Shaun Wade take the field in one last go around. Even if we only get 1 game, thats all that matters to me.

I love Buckeye football, its my third favorite thing of all time just behind my wife and kids. And something about this season will just mean a little bit more to me personally. Who knows how many more seasons any of us get.

Also while I have enjoyed watching chaos reign upon college football like an angry red head, it has just felt a little empty without Ohio State, ttun, Wisconsin. College football just isnt whole without them. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments