Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Great Time to Be a Buckeye!

+11 HS
Keyser Soze's picture
September 19, 2020 at 5:46pm
10 Comments

Ladies and Gentlemen we have something very special at OSU right now. I saw some amazing things during the Coach Bruce years and some of the most talented teams you could imagine when Coop was here...

Tress gave us a heck of a foundation (02 Championship) and started us down the right path, Coach Fick, man I appreciate all he gave for this university as a player, assistant, recruiter and his one year as a head coach which was rough, but he did his best.

Coach Meyer took it to another level of excellence and thickened the foundation with the title in 14 and unstoppable work ethic and having such deep recruiting classes that defines the iron sharpens iron quote. Now coach Day has these kids in arguably the best position and state our program has ever been in. Thank you coach Day and everyone involved in the program. This may be as special as we will ever see it, we should breathe it in now for as long as it lasts (next 20 years!!) Lets make people forget about the streak that John Wooden took his unbeatable ucla teams on.

The recruits are getting smarter and more mature than when I was college aged and they are seeing the big picture and I don't just mean the NFL, I mean the family and brothers for life attitude that Ohio State has been showing for some time now. I guess what I am saying is that the good guys do finish first sometimes. I love Ohio State Football and everyone involved all the way down to the fans screaming from their couches this season.

GO Buckeyes!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments