We received an email from the ticket office concerning our season tickets. They had sent out notices earlier about the shortened season and limited seating projected for a fall season. At that time we opted to let our payment stay in place in hopes that we could be among the lucky 20k seats for the fall.
This recent notice has no option to keep the payment on account for a spring season. Here are the options we have:
1. Donate your ticket payment(s) to the Champions fund to support student-athletes.
• All customers selecting this option will receive 50 points per seat for the 2021 Seat Selection Process only;
2. Apply your ticket payment(s) as a deposit to your 2021 football season tickets.
• All customers selecting this option will receive 25 points per seat for the 2021 Seat Selection Process only; or
3. Receive a full refund for your ticket payment(s) already made.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but it looks like there is not too much hope for a spring season (or at least having any tickets available for a spring schedule).