Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

ESPN Article on Maurice Clarett's Turn-Around and Advocacy

+10 HS
BuckInChicago's picture
May 12, 2020 at 10:43am
21 Comments

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28490590/inside-latest-chapter-former-ohio-state-star-maurice-clarett-life-turnaround

I know, I know... ESPN and all that baggage (Got that out of the way).  While putting off starting work this morning I came across a new article outlining Clarett's journey, struggles, and continued path to finding his way to make a difference in this world.  I remember watching him lead the Buckeyes to the Championship, but was too young to really appreciate/understand a lot of what happened surrounding his dismissal.  With Day's own devotion to mental health and wellness, it'll be interesting if there might be more of a relationship in the future between OSU and Clarett.  Well worth the read if you have the time... now for me to get to work.  

"I'm living proof that no matter where you start off at and no matter what you're going through, there's a way to gradually get to where you want to go."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments