Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: If Ohio State Has to Play an Abbreviated Schedule, What Games Would You Cut?

Jason Priestas's picture
April 13, 2020 at 8:00am
75 Comments

I'm a fairly optimistic person, even in times like these. However, that's not going to stop me from playing a hypothetical parlor game on a Monday morning.

So my question to you is this: If college football is forced to play a condensed schedule this season – we'll settle on nine (9) games – what three (3) games are you eliminating from Ohio State's schedule if it's up to you?

Please pick one (1) non-conference game and two (2) Big Ten games. For reference, here's this season's schedule:

September October November
9/5 BOWLING GREEN 10/10 IOWA  (B1G) 11/7 INDIANA  (B1G)
9/12 @ OREGON 10/17 @ MICHIGAN STATE  (B1G) 11/14 @ MARYLAND  (B1G)
9/19 BUFFALO 10/24 @ PENN STATE  (B1G) 11/21 @ ILLINOIS  (B1G)
9/26 RUTGERS (B1G) 10/31 NEBRASKA  (B1G) 11/18 MICHIGAN  (B1G)

Are you going you the type to make it easy and cancel the Oregon, Penn State, and Michigan games? Or are you looking to make the schedule a gauntlet by getting rid of Bowling Green, Rutgers, and Maryland? Or maybe you're thinking of keeping a good mix, so you kill the Buffalo game, along with Rutgers and a November trip to Illinois?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 75 Comments