Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Would Ohio State Actually Beat LSU?

0 HS
dwersch11's picture
January 14, 2020 at 10:02am
4 Comments

Watching the game early on, it seemed like Ohio State would have beaten LSU, as Joe Burrow and company had no answer for Brett Venables fast and ferocious defense. LSU looked all out of sorts and it looked like Trevor Lawrence was going to have a field day picking on Kristian Fulton. Etienne was running wild early on and Clemson jumped out to an early 17-7 lead. At this moment, I really felt that Ohio State was the best team in football. All of a sudden, Burrow started heating up and LSU looked like one of the best teams ever, They were scoring at will, Jamar Chase was DESTROYING AJ Terrell, and Burrow was making all the throws. The LSU defense had Lawrence rattled, as Lawrence played a horrible second half. I really think Ohio State LSU would have been a classic, and I believe the Buckeyes should have been playing yesterday. Try to be as unbiased as possible, and answer this: Who would have won a LSU vs Ohio State Natty last night? Go Bucks. 

[MOD Edit - Closing.  This would be a fine comment in this thread: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/polls/2020/01/do-you-think-ohio-state-would-have-beaten-lsu]

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments