Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2020 CFB Predictions

-4 HS
MW2014's picture
January 2, 2020 at 9:52pm
53 Comments

Gonna try to do this as unbiased as an observer as I can be. Curious to see what others think. 

Initial top 5 in AP Poll: 

1. Clemson, 2. Alabama (Tua returns!), 3. Ohio State (Wade returns!), 4. Auburn, 5. Florida 

Final 6 in CFP Rankings:

1. Clemson (13-0), 2. Alabama (13-0), 3. Ohio State (12-1), 4. Texas (12-1), 5. Florida (12-1), Oregon (11-2)

Ohio State loses to Penn State on the road 28-27, but Penn State loses at Michigan and at Indiana the week after beating the Buckeyes, and Ohio State gets into the Big Ten title game where it destroys Minnesota. I could see ya going undefeated again but it’s so rare to do so, I’m more comfortable predicting we slip up once but still make the playoff.

Trevor Lawrence wins the Heisman with Tua a close second and Fields a distant fourth, behind someone like Sam Ehlinger. 

Clemson destroys Texas in the Sugar Bowl 42-10. Ohio State dominates Alabama 35-24 in the Rose Bowl. Clemson and Ohio State meet once again in Florida, this time for a championship. And Ohio State finally comes out on top, 45-28. 

So what’s your predictions?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 53 Comments