College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

ScUM Band Halftime Show

+1 HS
Northern Nevada Buck's picture
December 18, 2018 at 12:26am
16 Comments

I tried to find the post and link from yesterday where there was a YouTube link to the Sad Michigan Fans video where they say: Who's Got it Better than Us ...about 62 times. I watched the whole 25 minutes so I could taste the Michigan Tears and...to my amusement...they showed parts of the Blue Marching Band halftime performance where they get booed off the field after creating the Block M. Now...finally...to the point of the post: 1.) WTF on them playing Burt Bacharach/Dionne Warwick songs from the mid 60s... ...yet... 2) How appropriate that one of them was "Say a Little Prayer"....as...they would have needed Divine intervention to win that day. Good lord...if you're going to play Marching Band songs from.the 60s...they could at least go with the evergreens like "The Horse", "Grazing in the Grass" or any of the Blood, Sweat & Tears or Chicago brass blasts from the past. Okay...as you can tell...I'm suffering from Buckeye football withdrawal. Back to Harrison's recruitment...what do the Crystal Balls say today? This has been the biggest mystery since Fred Davis flew the coop after Pete Carroll flew into Toledo on a private jet plane.

Mod edit: moved to College Sports.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments