Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Want to See a Change in the System? Don't Watch on Sunday.

+10 HS
westy81585's picture
November 28, 2018 at 12:42am
96 Comments

These people will continue to abuse you and take advantage of you if you keep tuning in to see their garbage.  If you want to see them stop taking every conference not named the SEC for granted, both teams and fans, then STOP TUNING IN.  

The lineup for the playoff will be announced online within seconds, and you'll get to miss all of the "hot takes" their garbage analysts put out that are about 95% likely to belittle the Big Ten and Ohio State anyways.  

Another point: if they put in two SEC teams, don't watch the playoff.  I didn't watch a second of the old BCS championship games if Ohio State wasn't involved, and I didn't watch a single second of last years playoffs (I am 100% opposed to two teams from the same conference getting into a 4 team playoff when there are already more major conferences than slots available).  These people will continue to subtly build the SEC into something it isn't (if they have 8 legitimate top-25 teams then I'm Emperor of the Moon) if you keep tuning in to just get angry.  They are continuously biting the hand that feeds... stop feeding them.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 96 Comments