College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Michigan Writer's Explanation: This is Hell

+3 HS
Chic'sGhost's picture
November 26, 2018 at 9:31pm
35 Comments

I am giggling like a school kid when someone else farts. I struggled to put together anything (explanation) that would be remotely satisfying. Then I figured it out: the fact that makes all the puzzle pieces slot together. This is Hell. I am being punished for some sin so colossal that it justifies me reliving my life over and over again, except the end of every football season has been replaced with every flavor of pain football can hand out. This may be my sin, and the simulation will reveal it to me at the very end. I will be permitted a brief moment of knowing the totality of my existence before being thrown back into the rebooted whole. Or I may be a person who has committed grievous crimes against football and is being punished by living through this existence as someone who holds my true self in utter contempt. I know this is not a random universe that happens to fall into a maximally painful configuration. I know this is one specifically directed to cause pain, and in that knowledge is… well, not exactly power, but mitigation. I know what's coming, now, Satan. Bring it on.

(Mod Edit: moved to the College Sports Forum.)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments