Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Victory is Sweet, Yes & It's Also Sweet Watching the Misery That Follows

+10 HS
BigBuckeye1976's picture
November 26, 2018 at 2:40pm
52 Comments

The recent run of wins that our Buckeyes have over Meat Chicken is "as good as it gets!!!"

There have been several Meat Chicken players that have stayed for their senior seasons when they probably could have entered the NFL early. Chad Henne, Mike Hart, & Chase Winnovich are just a few that come to mind. They came back because they've NEVER beaten The Ohio State University and when all was said and done, they never did. Is there anything better than watching players from your rival fail and fail miserably in their ultimate college quest? Other recruits that picked Meat Chicken that were convinced that they would be the final cog in the machine to beat OSU. Guys like Rashan Gary, Shea Patterson and Jabrill Peppers were brought in to be "game changers" & yet they've failed as well. The prodigal son returned home to restore Meat Chicken back to glory and to end the bloodshed but he's gone 0-4. When it comes to our rivalry, does it get any sweeter than this? I must ask, do you share my enjoyment over our rival's misery or am I just sick, I'm just curious? What say you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 52 Comments