Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I Cannot Stop Drinking/Laughing

+8 HS
My Dad Is A Wolverine But I'm A Buckeye's picture
November 26, 2018 at 1:17pm
29 Comments

Ever since the great Wolverine Massacre on Saturday, I estimate that I have spent approximately 20+ hours reading various sources of Wolverine tears. I literally cannot stop and it is only getting sweeter. I think I've gained a few pounds from drinking so many salty tears. The articles are only getting funnier, the tweets are splitting my sides, and the sound bites are bringing a smile to my face. This is what Heaven must be. Beating those arrogant mothers never gets old.

"I don't buy this one. The one where Ohio State fires one of their coaches for abusing his wife before the season, and Urban Meyer skates. The one where Ohio State loses by 29 to Purdue and barely squeaks out victories over half the Big Ten that Michigan is simultaneously paving. The one where the same team that came one three yard pass to a wide open receiver away from losing to Maryland waltzes through, yes, the #1 defense in the country like it is not there. I know, now. I know this is not a random universe that happens to fall into a maximally painful configuration. I know this is one specifically directed to cause pain, and in that knowledge is… well, not exactly power, but mitigation."

https://mgoblog.com/content/explanation

Mods, move or shut this down accordingly.

I just had to keep sharing with my fellow Warriors. I was one of those who was fairly worried, but somewhat confident going into Saturday. I've been to every edition of The Game since 2005. I can confidently say that is one of the worst ass beatings I have ever seen in a major college football game. Ohio State didn't just open a can of whoop ass on those bastards, they beat them over the head with the can after and then stuck it where the sun don't shine. Sheer domination. It was made all the sweeter by the bullcrap rhetoric that infested the national media the week before. "Michigan is better," "this is the best defense we've ever seen," "Ohio State is awful," yadda yadda yadda. My uncle said that it was going to take a miracle to beat That Team Up North. Well, God must be the biggest Buckeye fan of all. I'll be loving this one until the day that I die. TTUN looked like they didn't know what football was. No answers for anything. All talk, no work. 

And you know what? We spotted them 13 points and the refs spotted them a lot of yards. That score is not indicative of just how bad we beat the shit out of them. And I think that it is the sweetest part of this: on a "down" year, Ohio State took on Michigan's best team, the refs, and their own mistakes and just destroyed each and every single one methodically and without mercy. It made me so proud to be a Buckeye and so proud to know that when the chips are down, Buckeyes will put in the work to succeed while Wolverines will talk about how they work.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments