Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Who Thinks We're Going to Erupt Against TUN?

+35 HS
Bucknutzone's picture
November 22, 2018 at 12:13am
93 Comments

Having played football myself & watched Ohio State since 1979, two things come to mind.  This is the first time EVER(my brother & father agree as well) that we have nothing to lose-figuratively speaking.  So many times, in the past, this game has been a threat to us going directly to a championship game.  We held all the cards as long as we beat TUN we were in.  The table has turned.  Everyone has written us off, TUN is in the top 4 & I believe the experts have TUN by 3ish.  We lose it's expected, we win, it's a bonus.  Kind of my mindset.  On paper, all the pressure is on TUN & we have a TUN player guaranteeing a victory.  

Secondly, having played, coached & studied football.  Momentum/psychology are HUGE factors in the outcome.   I think there is enough fuel from the critics/doubters & trash talk from TUN to ignite a possible firestorm under the Buckeyes.  We have had to fight tooth & nail in so many games this year & claw our way back to victory at the very end.  This just sets us up for unprecedented psychological warfare & toughness.  I believe our offense, defense & special teams may just come together in a flawlessly executed game(much like the 59-0 Wisconsin BIG10 game).  TUN will not be prepared for the onslaught & as the game transpires the Bucks will gain momentum with the backing of 100,000 Buckeye Fans going nuts.  This team is so unpredictable, who knows from week to week who is going to show up.  Statistically, we are due for all cylinders to fire like a finely tuned engine.  I believe Saturday just may be the perfect storm to unleash our full potential.   

GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 93 Comments