Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

*ichigan Forum Sites

+3 HS
ZachBuckeye5's picture
November 19, 2018 at 12:55pm
12 Comments

I have been doing some research into *ichigan and how their fans are feeling about the game this Saturday to get a better picture. Most are confident in their team (some straight up cocky), but still voice their concerns about Haskins and the offense and not to underestimate us. I think many of us are being too negative about our chances this week (even for good reasons). A few quotes from fans:

"Offense will have to do its part and maintain drives, control the clock, and limit the number of drives for OSU. Against Maryland, OSU ran 94 plays. If OSU approaches anything close to that, UM is in trouble."

"Ok folks, we all know what’s up next. OSU looks extremely vulnerable after the Maryland game. Take advantage. This is the biggest stop on the Revenge Tour. With that said, I’m not expecting a blow-out. As much as I would love to see this team go into Columbus and take out 15 years of frustration on the Buckeyes, we know Urban will have his team ready."

"OSU’s defense is not good, but they do have a strong d-line. I know Pep loves the body blows in the running game up the middle early to soften teams up late, but I think we’re going to need to be more balanced."

Can't wait till Saturday. O-H!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments