Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Haskins Homecoming Serves As Perfect Game to Fine Tune Before TTUN

+2 HS
BuckGuy0113's picture
November 16, 2018 at 12:59pm
7 Comments

Well, contrary to poll results and CFP Rankings, I believe that the Buckeyes looked pretty damn good against MSU - all things considered. The running game was very solid against the best run defense in the country. Call me overly optimistic, but I'm still not concerned about the passing game.

In fact, it will all come together tomorrow at noon. Haskins will thrive in his return to his home state. And despite the 18th ranked pass defense, he will hang 347 yards and 3 or 4 scores. The defense will shut down this highly effective Maryland rushing attack early, while jumping ahead early. This will, obviously force the Terps to rely on a backup quarterback to get them back into it (I don't believe that I've used the word, "back" so many times in a single sentence). This will only add to the onslaught. The Buckeyes walk away with the confidence that they had early in the season, after a 48-13 pounding of Maryland. No more time to "figure things out."

O-H...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments