Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

1st Quarter Bucks V. Hoosiers @ the 'Shoe 10/6/2018

+14 HS
GrandTheftHarley's picture
October 6, 2018 at 3:48pm

Yo, fellow poisonous nuts. Kevin Wilson gets a bit of cold revenge against his former employer today. We get to find out if the Bucks' D is still a big-play sieve, or shows signs of shut-down championship caliber CFB. The Dwaye Train should keep rolling on schedule. For myself, I want to know what helmet haberdashery Indiana brings to the game, tho I don't know how you can top this ensemble:

Joking aside, it's gonna be warm in the 'Shoe. High of 87 degrees, RH at 51%. Breathing gills required. I can imagine TOSU fans in their ennui and lethargy not being too thrilled about an October game with mid-August conditions. Maybe what we need are a few more Hoosier fans to stir the excitement:

Hoosier Daddy, Indiana? Go Bucks.

(Note- A kind reminder to you participants in today's Buckeyes open threads: we're allowing voting today as a tool- not a weapon- to help us monitor, self-govern, and self-police commentary during the game. We know that passions run high at times; we make allowance for that. But ad hominem attacks, vulgar and/or obscene comments directed against either the team or fellow commentators are disheartening and unacceptable. Please help us by being your own editor, lest someone do it for you. Thanks for being the best Buckeye fan evar. ---The Mods) .

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.