Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Recommendation: Join 12w -- a Testimony (PL Redux)

+17 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
October 2, 2018 at 10:38am
30 Comments
11w is the best Buckeye site on the interwebs. For someone who's now spent half of my life living away from the Great State of Ohio & my beloved Buckeyes...11w is an oasis in the desert. 
But what if I told you your 11w experience could be even better?!?! It's called 12w.

Sure, 12w costs money but you get half that back in swag. Your money goes to making this site great for everyone. 

The Premium Lounge Game threads are especially refreshing as is the banter and camaraderie. And you still get the best of the 11w forums with the option to stay engage when things get a little frosty as they do during game threads and from time to time.

You can just check out of the regular site when you need to and take a break in the Premium Lounge. Grab a virtual beer or a bourbon with the folks there as you wax philosophically or engage in sanctioned violation of site policy, like trolling Soul Patrol or GratefulBuck, or watch as they troll each other. 

As I said when I joined there last year... “The Premium Lounge is real, and it is spectacular.”

***Jason Priestas did not pay me to say this. But I would gladly accept a Bourbon from Ramzy in exchange for this unsolicited user testimony.***

Linkage here: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/12th-warrior

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments