Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

How Would You Rank What You See As the Top Three Hurdles to Our Season in Order & Why.

0 HS
kiddbuckeye's picture
September 23, 2018 at 12:39pm
37 Comments

I feel like with this offense we are never out of any game kind of like how I felt back in the toy Smith years. I feel our offensive line will continue to gel which won't prove our running game and our passing game is already performing at a nearly level. I believe there are three made Roblox on our schedule to accomplishing our goal.

Number one Penn State. I see them being tough when on the road in their environment at home on a Saturday night. I see this as being a shootout game between two offenses. The reason I get nervous is because icr back 7 not being 100% solidified yet and still with a lot of growing pains. I do think with Haskins any game is winnable.

Number two Michigan State. I see this as being a tough game again on the road against a pesky team that always finds a way to give us trouble and coach who knows how to pull the right strings against us. I do again believe we can win this game however they have an experienced quarterback and running back so I can see giving us fits.

Number 3 Purdue. I get another road game against its team that is looking pretty good. I know they've lost their first two games but they were closed but after watching them against Boston College yesterday they look like they could give us some problems at the line of scrimmage and they do have fairly hot quarterback as well. He seems to be very accurate and they have that speedster more who could definitely give us fits if he gets in the open space and we take poor angles and have poor tackling.

What are your thoughts on the which 3 games could be our biggest hurdle and why which would prevent this team from achieving their goal ?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments