Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Buckeye Heisman Hopes

+6 HS
parabuckeye's picture
September 18, 2018 at 3:07pm
46 Comments

Just looked at the Devil site ESecPN and they have Haskins moving up to #4 even though he has better #'s for the most part than the #1 and 2 guys. Head scratcher there. What gets me is Ed Oliver is still #5 even though his team lost and gave up 635 yards to Tx Tech. Yes he has 24 tackles (12 solo) but no sacks or forced fumbles. Also I can almost bet he did not sit out much in their loss. Meanwhile Bosa in onder 6 quarters of playing time has 14 tackles (11 solo), 4 sacks, 1 forced fumble, and a fumble recovery for a TD and is not even in the top 10. I know ESPN is not the one who votes in December but the hype starts with them now and carries over. Once Bosa can return and if he can keep those numbers up there he will be #1 in the draft not Oliver. Would be cool to see both Haskins and Bosa in NY in December. Ohio State has the only two time winner maybe we can have the first voting tie and have two get it the same year. HAHA

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments