Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

These Last Few Weeks Will Come Down to Pride and Passion

+3 HS
dokocha0216's picture
November 7, 2017 at 8:03am
18 Comments

First of all, i'm not really upset at the Iowa loss, even though the fashion in which it went down is embarrasing, but i'm not mad because we are extremely blessed where 2 losses and still having the edge to win the Big 10 is a disaster. 

But the one thing on my mind is that these last few games of the season, were gonna be able to see who has pride in this program, and the colors that they wear. Since they aren't playing for a natty anymore, its gonna take pride and passion for this program, being the best in your conference, to power through and go hard, or things or going to get worse to end the season.

If the old guys don't have that pride in the colors their wearing, or are too distracted on where their getting drafted, then put in some young players who do, play walk ons if it comes to it

Guys like Sam Hubbard and Chris Worley were given the keys from those who came before them (Joey and Raekwon) and also the team, and they can not crash the car, simply put these last few weeks will come down to pride and passion

[mod edit - added to title]

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments