Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Obscure Post Alert: Ohio State Nebraska Ticket Dilemma

+2 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
September 19, 2017 at 5:34pm
26 Comments

So I find myself in quite the dilemma, I have a pair of tickets to the Ohio State Nebraska game in Lincoln on October 14th.  With that being said, I was supposed to travel out there with one of my old college professors whom is from Lincoln, NE and a huge Huskers fan.  Given the outcome of the ballgame this past weekend he has elected to bail on the trip thus giving me an extra ticket with no one to attend.  I would love to sell the solo ticket to help finance the trip I will be making alone, however selling a solo ticket is near impossible.  I am driving on Friday, October 13th out to Lincoln.  It is nearly a 12 hour drive from here in Kentucky.  This is a Big Ten stadium that I have not yet crossed off my list so I didn't want to have to sell the pair and abandoned the trip all together.  My wife isn't able to get off work to travel with me so she has given me the option of finding someone to go or selling the pair.  I have asked a couple buddies but have come up empty.  If you'd be interested in making the trek out to Lincoln along with me feel free to contact me or if you would be interested in buying the pair of tickets you can inquire with email below.  So yeah, pretty obscure to seek a travel companion in an online forum, but when it is Buckeye football I am willing to travel 11 hours with a complete stranger.  I'd be more than willing to drive north to pick someone up in Ohio before heading west to watch the Buckeyes.  If all goes well this should be a good tune up before the showdown with Penn State! Thanks for the help 11Wers!

Ticket Information:

Section 2 Row 26 Seats 9 & 10

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/university_nebraska/football/#/p_2_4/

Contact me through the contact button.  Thanks MOD. Still a rookie.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments