Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Dear Isaiah Prince

+107 HS
Buckeye_Wizard's picture
December 11, 2016 at 5:09pm
88 Comments

Dear Mr. Prince,

You have no doubt taken quite a bit of criticism this season. Unfortunately, in our society, we are often quick to point out the failings of others.  However, this is not one of those times.  Instead, I would like to show to others, that when the Buckeyes needed you most, you did your best.  

For those that do not know you, you are the starting offensive right tackle for the 2016 Ohio State Buckeyes.  When you consider that there are approximately 300 million people living in the U.S. and there may be only about 300 of you that have the size, skill and ability to start at offensive tackle for Ohio State, that puts you in a pretty exclusive club...you truly are one in a million.

You were recruited out of Maryland and you had your pick of scholarship offers from the likes of Alabama, Florida, LSU, Michigan, Penn State and Auburn just to name a few.  You were a U.S. Army All-American and, generally, were considered the number one recruit in the state of Maryland for the class of 2015. Fortunately for Buckeye fans, you chose to attend The Ohio State University.

On November 26, 2016 you settled into your right tackle spot to face that school up north. With a little over four minutes remaining in the game, you and your teammates were trailing 17-14.  What happened next will be remembered for a very long time.

I would like to thank you for your efforts during the game. It is greatly appreciated that you continued to fight when the chips were definitely down. Here are a few of the plays I noticed.

Thanks again. Good luck and best wishes for your remaining games. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 88 Comments